It’s Almost Here!

Wow! Just 18 short days till we leave for Italy! It seems like only yesterday I mentioned the idea of studying abroad in Italy to my parents, and now it’s almost time to leave. Going to Italy has always been one of my dream places to visit and I’m sure it won’t disappoint.  I am so excited to get the opportunity to go on this trip. While I am in Italy, I definitely want to go see the Coliseum. Something about the architecture of that place simply amazes me. I hear that just being in Italy is like an art exhibit itself, there is so much to look at and everything can be viewed as art. I am a little nervous to travel out of the country by myself for the first time and to a place that I know not a single word in their language. However, I know it will be a great experience. I expect to see a lot of great artwork and hopefully some great pieces of graphic design work to provide me with inspiration in my future work. I hope to have a safe trip while I am there, meet many new people and seek every opportunity to go as many places in Italy as I can. It will be a great trip, and I can hardly wait to leave!

About Laura Transue

I am a graphic design student at USC Upstate in Spartanburg, SC entering my senior year in college. I am spending Maymester abroad in Milan, Italy and I couldn't be more excited! Follow my blog to read about my adventures in Italy! You can view my photos from the trip here and my continuation album here.
This entry was posted in Milan. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to It’s Almost Here!

1. Rachel Snow says:

Thanks for posting! I can’t believe it is almost here! I need to start checking my packing list!