It’s Almost Here!!

To think that in just a couple more weeks I will be on my first flight out of the Country!  To say that I am excited is such an understatement! I have been thinking about everything that I will need to pack for this trip to make sure that I am prepared. Being out of the country for several weeks is exciting and nerve racking at the same time. I have never been on a trip before for so long without any of my family but I am excited to know that I will get the opportunity to meet so many new people.  I am looking forward to going to Rome and seeing the Vatican or even possibly making a wish into the Trevi Fountain. I am also very excited to see all of the beautiful artwork that Milan has to offer as well as go to a winery for the very first time. I also cannot wait to see the Coliseum and learn about the history of Italy all together. I could go on and on about everything that I am excited to see and do! I feel that I am a very outgoing person and I am excited to get to interact with the Italians and maybe learn some Italian myself. I can honestly say that is going to be a month full of exciting and new adventures that I cannot wait to experience. This is a trip of a life time for me and I am excited to live every moment of it!

This entry was posted in Milan. Bookmark the permalink.