The Beginning to an Awesome Summer

I am very excited to have the opportunity to go to Italy this summer.  I cannot wait to taste the food and see the countryside.  The Art in Italy will give me a new appreciation of the finer works by Italian Artist. It is so exciting to have the chance to see the architecture, painting, sculptures and did I mention the food!  Pasta, bread, gelato, cheese-I can hardly wait!  I am also looking forwarded to getting to know the other students on this trip.  We have already started bonding and I believe I will return home with some very good friendships.  This trip will not only be a chance for me to learn about the Italian history and culture but a chance for me to grow personally. This is my first time away from my family for this long so I am a little nervous but I cannot wait to begin this adventure!

Italy-The Beginning to an Awesome Summer

Italy-The Beginning to an Awesome Summer with Morgan Whisenant

About Stephanie Lusk

I am a Special Education Major student at USC Upstate entering my junior year. I love the outdoors, adventure but honestly enjoy life no matter where I am or what I am doing. I am so blessed to spend Maymester in Milan, Italy where I want to experience the culture, art, food and beautiful countryside. Follow my blog and facebook to see my adventures! http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150817221657336.407876.674417335&type=3
This entry was posted in Milan. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to The Beginning to an Awesome Summer

1. Rachel Snow says:

Less than a week now! Thanks for your post!