Another Amazing Day!

Today was absolutely wonderful!! We went to Ambrosiana Library and Museum.  This experience allowed me to discover what types of artwork really interest me. The most enjoyable part of today was seeing the transition from the two different styles. My favorite styles were paintings of real fruit, nature, and people. This allows others to find God in nature through artwork. It can also give a whole new perspective on artwork and way of life. I also loved the cartoon of the School of Athens. This inspired me because of my dream to be a teacher.  I have learned about many of these philosophies and have actually based my philosophy on their way of teaching others. This was a great way to see all the incredible philosophies in different groups. I am so grateful for the opportunity to visit this remarkable museum.  It was an experience that I will always remember!

About Stephanie Lusk

I am a Special Education Major student at USC Upstate entering my junior year. I love the outdoors, adventure but honestly enjoy life no matter where I am or what I am doing. I am so blessed to spend Maymester in Milan, Italy where I want to experience the culture, art, food and beautiful countryside. Follow my blog and facebook to see my adventures! http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150817221657336.407876.674417335&type=3
This entry was posted in Milan. Bookmark the permalink.