Oh how fun life can be in the land of wine with good friends!

This weekend in Florence was absolutely amazing. I am so thankful we had the opportunity of visiting this beautiful place.  The artwork was unbelievable!  From Museums to statues, to the bridge crossing the river to the awesome road trip to the vineyard, Toscana, and Siena, we have so many stories to tell and memories were made I will always remember. I was exposed to many types of art. But absolutely nothing can compare to Michelangelo’s David.

My group also really bonded.  We became even closer during this trip and I feel we will be lifelong friends. We gained a lot of independence through this trip by working together and finding places to go as a group. That has been wonderful to feel we can venture out and explore.  It is amazing the things I am learning about myself in only one short week I have been in Italy.   I cannot wait to see what experiences lie ahead for me for the rest of this trip!!

Oh how fun life is in the land of wine and good friends! (Florence)

Wine Tasting

About Stephanie Lusk

I am a Special Education Major student at USC Upstate entering my junior year. I love the outdoors, adventure but honestly enjoy life no matter where I am or what I am doing. I am so blessed to spend Maymester in Milan, Italy where I want to experience the culture, art, food and beautiful countryside. Follow my blog and facebook to see my adventures! http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150817221657336.407876.674417335&type=3
This entry was posted in Milan. Bookmark the permalink.