My Adventure Begins

Well here it is, my first blog! (Yay!) I am so excited to be starting my blog and my adventure. My goal for this blog is to make everyone that reads it feel like they are on this journey with me. I will try my best to post a blog once or twice a week. If you’re not already following my blog, click follow so you can find out when I post something new! :)

I thought about what I wanted my first blog post to be about and couldn’t come up with anything that I felt like was important enough to write about, until one day, it just hit me. I was driving down the road and the OneRepublic song “I Lived” came on the radio (If you haven’t listened to this song, I totally recommend that you do). Now, I had heard this song so many times before that I knew all the words but I had never actually really listened to the lyrics. As soon as I realized what this song was really saying I immediately decided that I wanted to use this song as my “theme” so to speak, not only for my travels abroad, but for my life as well. I hope to be able to say at the end of my journey that I did and saw everything that I wanted to and more! In the chorus, he says “with every broken bone, I swear I lived”. For my journey, that means that yes, I will have times where I have no clue what I’m doing (probably often), and I will get homesick, or real life sick, or feel lost, or be real life lost (and with my sense of direction that will not be hard to do) but through all of that I will be having the time of my life and learning so much about the world and myself. So off I go, on this wild and crazy adventure!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.