Capturing the amazing community-engaged activities happening across campus.
This month’s update includes:
– Drawing winners
– Call to contribute
– Progress update
- February Drawing Winners: Bridget Kirkland & Michele Covington
- March Drawing Winners: Hannah Terpack & Stephanie Barnhill
- Total Activities Captured: 116
- Activities Claimed & Published: 51
- Top Contributing Unit: El Centro
- Top Population Served: General Population
- Top Focus Area: Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion
Each month this Spring, we are awarding $50 bookstore gift cards two randomly drawn Collaboratory contributors (with at least one claimed & published activity).
Call to Contribute:
If you have community engaged activity (curricular, co-curricular activities, research, board service, etc) not yet captured in Collaboratory, please contact Zane Gray or me (via email, phone, etc). Even if we don’t hear from you, Zane, I, or a student worker may be contacting you soon about updating Collaboratory with your community-engaged actives. If our team has seen an announcement about your activity, we have already captured it and it is waiting to be claimed. You should have an email from Collaboratory with instructions, but again, please please contact Zane Gray or me and we can help. Please contribute so we can better serve our community and celebrate the great work you are doing!